Subject Areas on Research
- A combined paging alert and web-based instrument alters clinician behavior and shortens hospital length of stay in acute pancreatitis.
- Effect of environmental changes on noise in the NICU.
- Latency of ECG displays of hospital telemetry systems: a science advisory from the American Heart Association.
- Patient characteristics and critical care workflow affect paging frequency in neurocritical care.
- Real-time notification of laboratory data requested by users through alphanumeric pagers.
- Resident workload, pager communications, and quality of care.
- The burden of inbox-messaging systems and its effect on work-life balance in dermatology.