Subject Areas on Research
- A multistage model of hospital bed requirements.
- An economic and linear model of the hospital.
- Assessing the present state and potential of Medicaid controlled substance lock-in programs.
- Build or remodel? Preparing facilities for today's and tomorrow's needs.
- Differences in patient characteristics between Veterans Administration and community hospitals. Implications for VA planning.
- Regionalization of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and implications for patient travel distance.
- Riding out the storm of environmental turbulence.
- The Volume-outcome Relationship in Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation and Implications for Regionalization.