Subject Areas on Research
- A chartless record--is it adequate?
- Accuracy of Administrative Data for Antimicrobial Administration in Hospitalized Children.
- Computerized nursery discharge summary.
- Determination of hospitalization type by investigator case report form or adjudication committee in a large heart failure clinical trial (β-Blocker Evaluation of Survival Trial [BEST]).
- Effect of a fall in malaria transmission on morbidity and mortality in Kilifi, Kenya.
- Effect of hospital use of oral nutritional supplementation on length of stay, hospital cost, and 30-day readmissions among Medicare patients with COPD.
- Immediate pathologic confirmation of radiologic interpretations by computer feedback.
- Insurance reimbursement for risk-reducing mastectomy and oophorectomy in women with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.
- Linking clinical registry data with administrative data using indirect identifiers: implementation and validation in the congenital heart surgery population.
- Ocular trauma in the United States Army: hospitalization records from 1985 through 1994.
- Outbreak of psychosomatic illness at a rural elementary school.
- Predicting unilateral prostate cancer based on biopsy features: implications for focal ablative therapy--results from the SEARCH database.
- Recovery from hospital-acquired anemia after acute myocardial infarction and effect on outcomes.
- Relationship between physician and hospital coronary angioplasty volume and outcome in elderly patients.
- The Quality in Australian Health Care Study.
Keywords of People