Subject Areas on Research
- A 17-Year-Old Boy With Right Face Palsy, Left Leg Weakness, and Lytic Skull-Bone Lesions.
- Expression of alternatively spliced human T-lymphotropic virus type I pX mRNA in infected cell lines and in primary uncultured cells from patients with adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and healthy carriers.
- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus I and adult T-cell leukemia: report of a cluster in North Carolina.
- Increasing utilization of human T-cell lymphotropic virus (+) donors in liver transplantation: is it safe?
- Interleukin-1 stimulates diacylglycerol production in T lymphocytes by a novel mechanism.
- Leukemias and lymphomas of thymic differentiation.