Subject Areas on Research
- A new robot for flexible ureteroscopy: development and early clinical results (IDEAL stage 1-2b).
- Accelerometer data reduction: a comparison of four reduction algorithms on select outcome variables.
- Adjustable task lighting: Field study assesses the benefits in an office environment.
- An assessment of occupational safety and health hazards in selected small businesses manufacturing wood pallets--part 1. Noise and physical hazards.
- Boredom in the Workplace: A New Look at an Old Problem.
- Effects of single versus multiple warnings on driver performance.
- Lessons Learned From Google Glass: Telemedical Spark or Unfulfilled Promise?
- Leveraging Health Care Simulation Technology for Human Factors Research: Closing the Gap Between Lab and Bedside.
- Preliminary study of ergonomic behavior during simulated ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia using a head-mounted display.
- The use of high-fidelity human patient simulation as an evaluative tool in the development of clinical research protocols and procedures.
- Using qualitative studies to improve the usability of an EMR.
Keywords of People