Subject Areas on Research
- Arts and Humanities to Teach Civility in Health Professions.
- Design and update of a classification system: the UCSD map of science.
- Design, implementation, and reflections on a two-week virtual visual arts and medicine course for third- and fourth-year medical students.
- Exploring the intersection of critical disability studies, humanities and global health through a case study of scarf injuries in Bangladesh.
- Global health humanities: defining an emerging field.
- Integrating the arts and humanities into nursing education.
- Nurturing Context: TRACE, the Arts, Medical Practice, and Health Literacy.
- Profiteering from vaccine inequity: a crime against humanity?
- Quantitative metrics and psychometric scales in the visual art and medical education literature: a narrative review.
Keywords of People
- Ike, John David, Medical Instructor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Jacobs, Hannah, Analyst, IT, Art, Art History & Visual Studies
- Wisdom, Maria LaMonaca, Associate Director, Strategy & Operation, Graduate School