Subject Areas on Research
- Adsorption of clofibric acid and ketoprofen onto powdered activated carbon: effect of natural organic matter.
- Chirality affects aggregation kinetics of single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Dissolved Organic Matter Quality in a Shallow Aquifer of Bangladesh: Implications for Arsenic Mobility.
- Effects of Natural Organic Matter Properties on the Dissolution Kinetics of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles.
- Effects of humic acid and electrolytes on photocatalytic reactivity and transport of carbon nanoparticle aggregates in water.
- Effects of humic substances on precipitation and aggregation of zinc sulfide nanoparticles.
- Influence of dissolved organic matter on the environmental fate of metals, nanoparticles, and colloids.
- Measuring Nanoparticle Attachment Efficiency in Complex Systems.
- Nanoscale metal-organic matter interactions.
- Organic matter modifies biochemical but not most behavioral responses of the clam Ruditapes philippinarum to nanosilver exposure.
- Reaction products of aquatic humic substances with chlorine.
- Silver nanoparticle behavior, uptake, and toxicity in Caenorhabditis elegans: effects of natural organic matter.
- Strong hg(II) complexation in municipal wastewater effluent and surface waters.
Keywords of People
- Heffernan, James Brendan, Assistant Professor of Ecosystem Ecology and Ecohydrology, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Meyer, Joel, Truman and Nellie Semans/Alex Brown and Sons Associate Professor of Molecular Environmental Toxicology, Duke University Energy Initiative