Subject Areas on Research
- A cluster of exertional rhabdomyolysis affecting a Division I Football team.
- A gas nanosensor unaffected by humidity.
- Air conditioning analysis among human nasal passages with anterior anatomical variations.
- Aridity drove the evolution of extreme embolism resistance and the radiation of conifer genus Callitris.
- Bacteria establish an aqueous living space in plants crucial for virulence.
- Characterization of infectious aerosols in health care facilities: an aid to effective engineering controls and preventive strategies.
- Climate, socioeconomic status and Hodgkin's disease mortality in the United States.
- Clinical management of silicone intraocular lens condensation.
- Condensation on polymethylmethacrylate, acrylic polymer, and silicone intraocular lenses after fluid-air exchange in rabbits.
- Condensation on the posterior surface of silicone intraocular lenses during fluid-air exchange.
- Daily humidity oscillation regulates the circadian clock to influence plant physiology.
- Development of an aerosol model of Cryptococcus reveals humidity as an important factor affecting the viability of Cryptococcus during aerosolization.
- Effects of ThermH2Osorb carbon dioxide absorber on temperature and humidity in the anesthetic circuit.
- Effects of surface type and relative humidity on the production and concentration of nitrous acid in a model indoor environment.
- Environmental predictors and incubation period of AIDS-associated penicillium marneffei infection in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Evolution of the earliest horses driven by climate change in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum.
- Host and environmental factors affect pulmonary responses measured in bronchoalveolar lavage.
- Increased labor losses and decreased adaptation potential in a warmer world.
- Increasing atmospheric humidity and CO2 concentration alleviate forest mortality risk.
- Intraocular lens changes after short- and long-term exposure to intraocular silicone oil. An in vivo study.
- Intratracheal catheters as drug delivery systems.
- Little shocks.
- Management of condensation on a foldable acrylic intraocular lens after vitrectomy and fluid-air exchange.
- New Orleans asthma. II. Relationship of climatologic and seasonal factors to outbreaks.
- Observations on man in an oxygen-helium environment at 380 mm. Hg total pressure. I. Clinical.
- Ontogeny of dry gas hyperpnea-induced bronchoconstriction in guinea pigs.
- Paradoxical inhibition of decreases in body temperature by use of heated and humidified gases.
- Plant-Microbe Interactions Facing Environmental Challenge.
- Plant-Pathogen Warfare under Changing Climate Conditions.
- Pulmonary function in mechanically-ventilated patients during 24-hour use of a hygroscopic condensor humidifier.
- Quantification of insensible water loss associated with insufflation of nonhumidified CO2 in patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery.
- Sampling port for real-time analysis of bioaerosol in whole body exposure system for animal aerosol model development.
- The association between meteorological events and acute heart failure: new insights from ASCEND-HF.
- The impact of temperature on mortality in a subtropical city: effects of cold, heat, and heat waves in São Paulo, Brazil.
- The role of water in plant-microbe interactions.
- Toxicity of a formulation of the insecticide indoxacarb to the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris (Hemiptera: Miridae), and the big-eyed bug, Geocoris punctipes (Hemiptera: Lygaeidae).
- Variation in human water turnover associated with environmental and lifestyle factors.
- “Humidity-Dependent Dynamic Infrared Linear Dichroism of a Poly(Ester Urethane)”