Subject Areas on Research
- A light microscopic study of the effects of testicular hyaluronidase on the outflow system of a baboon (Papio cynocephalus).
- An experimental model of preretinal neovascularization in the rabbit.
- Distribution and significance of hyaluronidase-sensitive materials in the trabecular wall of Schlemm's canal.
- Effects of cell damage and glycosaminoglycan degradation on available extravascular space of different dextrans in a rat fibrosarcoma.
- Extracellular Matrix Remodeling Regulates Glucose Metabolism through TXNIP Destabilization.
- Gigaxonin glycosylation regulates intermediate filament turnover and may impact giant axonal neuropathy etiology or treatment.
- Hyaluronidase activity of alveolar macrophages.
- Inferior oblique overaction/contracture following retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction with a positive Bielschowsky Head Tilt test to the contralateral shoulder. A report of one case.
- Location of the PH-20 protein on acrosome-intact and acrosome-reacted spermatozoa of cynomolgus macaques.
- Microrheology of hyaluronan solutions: implications for the endothelial glycocalyx.
- Platelet hyaluronidase-2: an enzyme that translocates to the surface upon activation to function in extracellular matrix degradation.
- Quantification and enzymic identification of conjunctival surface mucus.
- Re: Inferior oblique overaction/contracture following retrobulbar anesthesia for cataract extraction with a positive Bielschowsky Head Tilt Test to the contralateral shoulder. A report of one case.
- Retained Dermal Filler in the Upper Eyelid Masquerading as Periorbital Edema.
- Reversing facial fillers: interactions between hyaluronidase and commercially available hyaluronic-acid based fillers.
- The effects of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide on experimental pre-retinal neovascularization.
- The safety of intravitreal hyaluronidase. A clinical and histologic study.