Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative genomic hybridization studies in hydatidiform moles and choriocarcinoma: amplification of 7q21-q31 and loss of 8p12-p21 in choriocarcinoma.
- Defective pericyte recruitment of villous stromal vessels as the possible etiologic cause of hydropic change in complete hydatidiform mole.
- Low resistance Doppler waveforms with retained products of conception: potential for diagnostic confusion with gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: role of human chorionic gonadotropin and 17-hydroxyprogesterone.
- Pathology of gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Photo quiz. Vaginal bleeding at 16 weeks.
- Placental site trophoblastic tumor arising from antecedent molar pregnancy.
- Telomere-to-telomere assembly of a complete human X chromosome.
- The villous stromal constituents of complete hydatidiform mole differ histologically in very early pregnancy from the normally developing placenta.
Keywords of People