Subject Areas on Research
- Common variants near ABCA1, AFAP1 and GMDS confer risk of primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Compensatory T cell responses in IRG-deficient mice prevent sustained Chlamydia trachomatis infections.
- DsdA (D-serine deaminase): a new heterologous MX cassette for gene disruption and selection in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based strategy for the thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand binding.
- Kinetic studies of tryptophan synthetase. Interaction of L-serine, indole, and tryptophan with the native enzyme.
- Kinetic studies of tryptophan synthetase. Interaction of substrates with the B subunit.
- Mutagenesis of the phosphate-binding pocket of KDPG aldolase enhances selectivity for hydrophobic substrates.
- Release of endogenous danger signals from HIFU-treated tumor cells and their stimulatory effects on APCs.
- Removal of N-6-methyladenine by the nucleotide excision repair pathway triggers the repair of mismatches in yeast gap-repair intermediates.
- The Nucleotide Sensor ZBP1 and Kinase RIPK3 Induce the Enzyme IRG1 to Promote an Antiviral Metabolic State in Neurons.
Keywords of People