Subject Areas on Research
- Aromatic hydrocarbon receptor polymorphism: development of new methods to correlate genotype with phenotype.
- Biotreatment of groundwater contaminated with MTBE: interaction of common environmental co-contaminants.
- Copper-catalyzed electrophilic amination of heteroarenes and arenes by C-H zincation.
- Copper-mediated amidation of heterocyclic and aromatic C-H bonds.
- Site-Selective Copper-Catalyzed Amination and Azidation of Arenes and Heteroarenes via Deprotonative Zincation.
- Source proximity and outdoor-residential VOC concentrations: results from the RIOPA study.