Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Human Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Nuclear Receptors (PPARγ1) by Semi-Volatile Compounds (SVOCs) and Chemical Mixtures in Indoor Dust.
- Adverse drug reactions with halogenated anesthetics.
- Characterizing the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPARγ) ligand binding potential of several major flame retardants, their metabolites, and chemical mixtures in house dust.
- Designing safer chemicals: predicting the rates of metabolism of halogenated alkanes.
- Determination of separate inhibitor and substrate binding sites in the dehaloperoxidase-hemoglobin from Amphitrite ornata.
- Discovery of [(3-bromo-7-cyano-2-naphthyl)(difluoro)methyl]phosphonic acid, a potent and orally active small molecule PTP1B inhibitor.
- Drinking water disinfection by-product exposure and duration of gestation.
- Drinking water disinfection by-product exposure and fetal growth.
- Drinking water disinfection by-products and time to pregnancy.
- Exposure to drinking water disinfection by-products and pregnancy loss.
- Halogenated carbazoles induce cardiotoxicity in developing zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos.
- How do halogen substituents contribute to protein-binding interactions? A thermodynamic study of peptide ligands with diverse aryl halides.
- Hypospadias and halogenated organic pollutant levels in maternal mid-pregnancy serum samples.
- Synthesis of ortho-haloaminoarenes by aryne insertion of nitrogen-halide bonds.
- Toward fire safety without chemical risk.