Subject Areas on Research
- A simplified method for purification of human C5a from citrated plasma.
- Chronic duodenal inhibition of the intestinal phase of gastric secretion.
- Hypoxia enhances unilateral lung injury by increasing blood flow to the injured lung.
- Mechanism of nicotinamide-adenine dinucleotide binding to rabbit muscle glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
- Role of Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 4 in Neutrophil Activation and Acute Lung Injury.
- Salt and acid studies on canine lingual epithelium.
- TRPV4 inhibition counteracts edema and inflammation and improves pulmonary function and oxygen saturation in chemically induced acute lung injury.
- Viscous fingering of HCl through gastric mucin.
- [Oxidative and anti-oxidative effects of ambroxol on acute hydrochloric acid-induced lung injury in rats].
- [Prophylactic effect of ambroxol on acute hydrochloric acid aspiration - induced lung injury].
Keywords of People