Subject Areas on Research
- A Genetic Response Score for Hydrochlorothiazide Use: Insights From Genomics and Metabolomics Integration.
- Antihypertensive effectiveness of very low doses of hydrochlorothiazide: results of the PHICOG Trial.
- Antihypertensive efficacy and safety of losartan alone and in combination with hydrochlorothiazide in adult African Americans with mild to moderate hypertension.
- Beneficial effects of pinacidil on blood lipids: comparisons with prazosin and placebo in patients with hypertension. Pinacidil-Prazosin and Pinacidil-Placebo Research Groups, Lilly Research Laboratories.
- Clinical trials of intensive versus less intensive control of hypertension: HOPE or HYPE?
- Diuretic exposure in premature infants from 1997 to 2011.
- Dose-effect and concentration-effect relationships of pinacidil and hydrochlorothiazide in hypertension.
- Effects of antihypertensive therapy on cardiovascular response to exercise.
- Eventual attenuation of hypocalciuric response to hydrochlorothiazide in absorptive hypercalciuria.
- Quality of life among hypertensive patients with a diuretic background who are taking atenolol and enalapril.
- Risk of hypercalcemia in blacks taking hydrochlorothiazide and vitamin D.
- Sphingolipid Metabolic Pathway Impacts Thiazide Diuretics Blood Pressure Response: Insights From Genomics, Metabolomics, and Lipidomics.
- Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide antihypertensive treatment in high sodium intake population: a randomized double-blind trial.
- The effect of indapamide versus hydrochlorothiazide on ventricular and arterial function in patients with hypertension and diabetes: results of a randomized trial.
- What's new in diuretic therapy.
Keywords of People