Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of Icare PRO and Tono-Pen XL tonometers in anesthetized children.
- CYP1B1, MYOC, and LTBP2 mutations in primary congenital glaucoma patients in the United States.
- Comparison of latanoprost and timolol in pediatric glaucoma: a phase 3, 12-week, randomized, double-masked multicenter study.
- Congenital choroidal melanocytoma in a child with ocular melanocytosis.
- Impact of age, diagnosis, and history of glaucoma surgery on outcomes in pediatric patients treated with latanoprost.
- Latanoprost systemic exposure in pediatric and adult patients with glaucoma: a phase 1, open-label study.
- Longitudinal reproducibility of spectral domain optical coherence tomography in children with physiologic cupping and stable glaucoma.
- Microphthalmia, Dermal Aplasia, and Sclerocornea Syndrome: Endoscopic Cyclophotocoagulation in the Management of Congenital Glaucoma.
- Molecular genetics in glaucoma.
- Overhead Mounted Optical Coherence Tomography in Childhood Glaucoma Evaluation.
- Retinal glioneuronal hamartoma in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Retinal injury identified by overhead-mounted optical coherence tomography in two young children with infantile-onset glaucoma.
- Reversal of Cupping in an Infant, Shown by Optical Coherence Tomography.
- SVEP1 as a Genetic Modifier of TEK-Related Primary Congenital Glaucoma.