Subject Areas on Research
- Cold-induced brain edema in mice. Involvement of extracellular superoxide dismutase and nitric oxide.
- Engineered nanoparticles interact with nutrients to intensify eutrophication in a wetland ecosystem experiment.
- Generation of hydroxyl radical by crocidolite asbestos is proportional to surface [Fe3+].
- Heme-assisted S-nitrosation desensitizes ferric soluble guanylate cyclase to nitric oxide.
- Inhibition of cultured human RPE cell proliferation and lysyl hydroxylase activity by hydroxy derivatives of minoxidil.
- Kinetic scheme for intermolecular RNA cleavage by a ribozyme derived from hepatitis delta virus RNA.
- Mitochondrial oxidative stress after carbon monoxide hypoxia in the rat brain.
- Mitoxantrone and ametantrone inhibit hydroperoxide-dependent initiation and propagation reactions in fatty acid peroxidation.
- Modification of DNA bases in chromatin of intact target human cells by activated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Real-time visualization of diffusion-controlled nanowire growth in solution.
- Role of conserved tyrosine 343 in intramolecular electron transfer in human sulfite oxidase.
- The effect of xanthine/xanthine oxidase generated reactive oxygen species on synaptic transmission.