Subject Areas on Research
- Bone sialoprotein-collagen interaction promotes hydroxyapatite nucleation.
- Evaluation in cats of a new material for cranioplasty: a composite of plaster of Paris and hydroxylapatite.
- Fine structure of a radiation-induced osteogenic sarcoma.
- Identification of the ral and rac1 gene products, low molecular mass GTP-binding proteins from human platelets.
- Influence of coralline hydroxyapatite used as an ocular implant on the dose distribution of external beam photon radiation therapy.
- Isolation and characterization of the Escherichia coli mutL gene product.
- Nuclease activity in a fragment of bacteriophage T4 deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase induced by the amber mutant am B22.
- Reduction of cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea after vestibular schwannoma surgery by reconstruction of the drilled porus acusticus with hydroxyapatite bone cement.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Valency-dependent affinity of bioactive hydroxyapatite-binding dendrons.