Subject Areas on Research
- Affinity chromatography of beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase on Nad and hydrophobic chain derivatives of sepharose.
- Lipid specificity of beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase activation.
- Protein purification: adsorption chromatography on controlled pore glass with the use of chaotropic buffers.
- Purification and characterization of a lecithin-D(-)- -hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase complex.
- Rat liver L-glutamate dehydrogenase, malate dehydrogenase, D-beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, and sulfite oxidase are each synthesized as larger precursors by cytoplasmic free polysomes.
- The failing heart utilizes 3-hydroxybutyrate as a metabolic stress defense.