Subject Areas on Research
- A new sensitive HPLC assay for methoxyamine and its analogs.
- AN OPTICAL ROTATORY DISPERSION STUDY OF ASPARTIC AMINO TRANSFERASE.
- Activated conformers of Escherichia coli sulfite reductase heme protein subunit.
- Amyloid beta peptides do not form peptide-derived free radicals spontaneously, but can enhance metal-catalyzed oxidation of hydroxylamines to nitroxides.
- Cysteines in the transmembrane region of major histocompatibility complex antigens are fatty acylated via thioester bonds.
- Interaction sites of the COOH-terminal region of the gamma subunit of cGMP phosphodiesterase with the GTP-bound alpha subunit of transducin.
- Irreversible stimulation of adenylate cyclase activity of fat cell membranes of phosphoramidate and phosphonate analogs of GTP.
- NO+, NO, and NO- donation by S-nitrosothiols: implications for regulation of physiological functions by S-nitrosylation and acceleration of disulfide formation.
- Reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-sulfite reductase of enterobacteria. 3. The Escherichia coli hemoflavoprotein: catalytic parameters and the sequence of electron flow.
- Residue threonine-149 of the Salmonella typhimurium CysB transcription activator: mutations causing constitutive expression of positively regulated genes of the cysteine regulon.
- Selective α-amination and α-acylation of esters and amides via dual reactivity of O-acylhydroxylamines toward zinc enolates.
- Streptokinase-induced degradation of crosslinked and uncrosslinked clots.
Keywords of People