Subject Areas on Research
- A quantitative map of the liver mitochondrial phosphoproteome reveals posttranslational control of ketogenesis.
- Effects of alpha- and beta-adrenergic antagonists on plasma apolipoproteins and forearm blood flow in patients with mild hypertension.
- SIRT1 and SIRT3 deacetylate homologous substrates: AceCS1,2 and HMGCS1,2.
- SIRT3 deacetylates mitochondrial 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA synthase 2 and regulates ketone body production.
- SIRT5 regulates the mitochondrial lysine succinylome and metabolic networks.
- The nuclear receptor-coactivator interaction surface as a target for peptide antagonists of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors.
Keywords of People