Subject Areas on Research
- 3alpha-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type III deficiency: a novel mechanism for hirsutism.
- Glucocorticoid metabolism in proximal tubules modulates angiotensin II-induced electrolyte transport.
- Increased expression of genes converting adrenal androgens to testosterone in androgen-independent prostate cancer.
- PTSD in women is associated with a block in conversion of progesterone to the GABAergic neurosteroids allopregnanolone and pregnanolone measured in plasma.
- The inhibition of human adrenal steroidogenic enzyme activities by suramin.