Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial and fungal isolation from face masks under the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Comparison of techniques to reduce residential lead dust on carpet and upholstery: the new jersey assessment of cleaning techniques trial.
- Direct observation of hygiene in a Peruvian shantytown: not enough handwashing and too little water.
- Don't share razors or toothbrushes.
- Forecasts of mortality and economic losses from poor water and sanitation in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Hand hygiene noncompliance and the cost of hospital-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection.
- Personal hygiene among military personnel: developing and testing a self-administered scale.
- Prevention and treatment of nosocomial sepsis in the NICU.
- Problematic internet use in adolescents and implementation of a social media hygiene protocol.
- Strict hand hygiene and other practices shortened stays and cut costs and mortality in a pediatric intensive care unit.
- Symptom outcomes important to women with anal incontinence: a conceptual framework.
- Zoonotic enteric parasites in Mongolian people, animals, and the environment: Using One Health to address shared pathogens.