Subject Areas on Research
- A new dominant selectable marker for use in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Dominant selection system for use in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Enhancer-blocking activity within the DNase I hypersensitive site 2 to 6 region between the TCR alpha and Dad1 genes.
- Three new dominant drug resistance cassettes for gene disruption in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Transfection of a human cytochrome P-450 gene into the human lymphoblastoid cell line, AHH-1, and use of the recombinant cell line in gene mutation assays.