Subject Areas on Research
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- EMG of the digastric muscle in gibbon and orangutan: functional consequences of the loss of the anterior digastric in orangutans.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of keratinocyte growth factor gene amplification and dispersion in evolution of great apes and humans.
- Gibbon sleep quantified: the influence of lunar phase and meteorological variables on activity in Hylobates moloch and Hylobates pileatus.
- Immunofluorescent analysis of expression of the RNA tumor virus major glycoprotein, gp71, on surfaces of virus-producing murine and other mammalian species cell lines.
- Multiple proteins interact with the nuclear inhibitory protein repressor element in the human interleukin-3 promoter.
- Social communication in siamangs (Symphalangus syndactylus): use of gestures and facial expressions.