Subject Areas on Research
- Biportal thoracoscopic sympathectomy: surgical techniques and clinical results for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) for axillary hyperhidrosis.
- Botulinum toxin treatment of social anxiety disorder with hyperhidrosis: a placebo-controlled double-blind trial.
- Diagnosing night sweats requires clear definition.
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary focal hyperhidrosis in children and adolescents.
- Effective local anesthesia for onabotulinumtoxin A injections to treat hyperhidrosis associated with traumatic amputation.
- Hyperhidrosis in social anxiety disorder.
- Renal calculi presenting as hyperhidrosis in patient with spinal cord injury.
- Varenicline-induced drug eruption with resulting palmar/plantar hyperhidrosis and dysesthesia.
Keywords of People