Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral native nephrectomy reduces systemic oxalate level after combined liver-kidney transplant: A case report.
- Ethnic background has minimal impact on the etiology of nephrolithiasis.
- Metabolic abnormalities associated with calyceal diverticular stones.
- Pediatric urolithiasis: medical and surgical management.
- Prevalence of Hyperoxaluria in Urinary Stone Formers: Chronological and Geographical Trends and a Literature Review.
- Secondary hyperoxaluria: a risk factor for kidney stone formation and renal failure in native kidneys and renal grafts.
- Stiripentol for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria and calcium oxalate nephropathy.
Keywords of People