Subject Areas on Research
- A computer based index for the prediction of operative survival in patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension.
- A crucial role for GRK2 in regulation of endothelial cell nitric oxide synthase function in portal hypertension.
- A man with type III glycogenosis associated with cirrhosis and portal hypertension.
- Alterations in colonic mucosal vessels in patients with cirrhosis and noncirrhotic portal hypertension.
- Antiplatelet Medications Are Associated With Bleeding and Decompensation Events Among Patients With Cirrhosis.
- Cirrhosis of the liver in long-term marrow transplant survivors.
- Clinical and physiological abnormalities in hepatic function.
- Clinical predictors for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Comparison of pulsed Doppler sonography and angiography in patients with portal hypertension.
- Continuous intravenous infusion of epoprostenol for the treatment of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Current management of sinusoidal portal hypertension.
- Cystic disease of liver and kidney with portal hypertension. A cause of sudden unexpected hematemesis.
- Defining high bleeding risk in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a consensus document from the Academic Research Consortium for High Bleeding Risk.
- Diagnostic model of esophageal varices in alcoholic liver disease.
- Distinctive clinical features of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Donor derived HSV hepatitis in a kidney transplant recipient leading to liver fibrosis and portal hypertension.
- Effect of surgical and spontaneous portasystemic shunts on liver transplantation.
- Endoscopic diagnosis of gastritis: causative factors in 100 patients.
- Key histopathologic features in idiopathic noncirrhotic portal hypertension: an interobserver agreement study and proposal for diagnostic criteria.
- Liver cell-derived microparticles activate hedgehog signaling and alter gene expression in hepatic endothelial cells.
- Magnetic resonance imaging-derived parameter of portal flow predicts volume-mediated pulmonary hypertension in liver transplantation candidates.
- Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia After Treatment With Trastuzumab Emtansine.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: an underrecognized cause of cryptogenic cirrhosis.
- Noninvasive Predictors of High-Risk Varices in Patients with Non-Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension.
- Persistence of portosystemic collaterals and splenomegaly on CT after orthotopic liver transplantation.
- Portal hypertension and granulomatous liver disease in a lung transplant recipient due to disseminated atypical mycobacterial infection.
- Portal hypertension: from Eck's fistula to TIPS.
- Portal hypertension: surgical management in the 1990s.
- Portal hypertensive stomapathy: a newly described entity and its successful treatment by placement of a transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt.
- Portopulmonary Hypertension and Liver Transplant: Recent Review of the Literature.
- Portopulmonary hypertension and the liver transplant candidate.
- Portosystemic shunts in children: a 15-year experience.
- Prevalence and indicators of portal hypertension in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Pulmonary expression of iNOS and HO-1 protein is upregulated in a rat model of prehepatic portal hypertension.
- Pulmonary hypertension associated with portal hypertension in a child with Williams syndrome--a case report.
- Racial disparities in transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt procedure outcomes.
- Renin and angiotensinogen mRNA expression in the kidneys of rats subjected to long-term bile duct ligation.
- Schistosome-induced cholangiocyte proliferation and osteopontin secretion correlate with fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Serum osteopontin is a biomarker of severe fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Simtuzumab Is Ineffective for Patients With Bridging Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis Caused by Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Statins activate the canonical hedgehog-signaling and aggravate non-cirrhotic portal hypertension, but inhibit the non-canonical hedgehog signaling and cirrhotic portal hypertension.
- Successful use of chronic epoprostenol as a bridge to liver transplantation in severe portopulmonary hypertension.
- Surgical portosystemic shunts for treatment of portal hypertensive bleeding: outcome and effect on liver function.
- Sweet syndrome associated with hydralazine-induced lupus erythematosus.
- The coexistence of portopulmonary hypertension and hepatopulmonary syndrome.
- The role of liver transplantation in the management of portal hypertension.
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) in patients with refractory ascites: effect on body weight and Child-Pugh score.
- Understanding the Complexities of Cirrhosis.
- Use of aerosolized inhaled epoprostenol in the treatment of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Using capsule endoscopy to identify GI tract lesions in cirrhotic patients with portal hypertension and chronic anemia.
- Vascular diseases and MR angiography of the liver.
- Volume-mediated pulmonary responses in liver transplant candidates.
- Wireless surveillance for transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts (TIPS): a feasibility study.
Keywords of People
- Bradford, William Dalton, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology