Subject Areas on Research
- A nineteen-year-old man with altered mental status.
- Clinical and metabolic features of overdosage with Amesec.
- Effect of short-duration hyperventilation during endotracheal suctioning on intracranial pressure in severe head-injured adults.
- Effects of the sitting position on blood flow in the internal carotid artery of man during general anesthesia.
- Every breath you take: hyperventilation and intracranial pressure.
- Head-up tilt and hyperventilation produce similar changes in cerebral oxygenation and blood volume: an observational comparison study using frequency-domain near-infrared spectroscopy.
- Impact of hypocapnia and cerebral perfusion on orthostatic tolerance.
- Restoration of reflex ventilatory response to hypoxia after removal of carotid bodies in the cat.
- Transcription factor E2-2 is an essential and specific regulator of plasmacytoid dendritic cell development.
Keywords of People