Subject Areas on Research
- A nineteen-year-old man with altered mental status.
- A simple breathing circuit to maintain isocapnia during measurements of the hypoxic ventilatory response.
- Effect of short-duration hyperventilation during endotracheal suctioning on intracranial pressure in severe head-injured adults.
- Impact of hypocapnia and cerebral perfusion on orthostatic tolerance.
- Restoration of reflex ventilatory response to hypoxia after removal of carotid bodies in the cat.
- Transcription factor E2-2 is an essential and specific regulator of plasmacytoid dendritic cell development.
Keywords of People