Subject Areas on Research
- A phase III, multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of topical aminocaproic acid (Caprogel) in the management of traumatic hyphema.
- A prospective, open-label, dose-escalating study of low molecular weight heparin during repeat vitrectomy for PVR and severe diabetic retinopathy.
- Acute renal failure due to high-grade obstruction following therapy with epsilon-aminocaproic acid.
- Bilateral intraocular hemorrhage from vascularization of cataract wounds.
- Clearance from the anterior chamber of RBCs from human diabetics.
- Comparative studies of erythrophagocytosis in the rabbit and human vitreous.
- Diffuse infiltrating retinoblastoma presenting as a spontaneous hyphema.
- Erythrocyte phagocytosis in the human trabecular meshwork.
- Eye injuries associated with paintball guns.
- Further observations on the process of haemophagocytosis in the human outflow system.
- Radical anterior segment surgery for epithelial invasion of the anterior chamber: report of three cases.
- The role of vitrectomy instrumentation in the treatment of severe traumatic hyphema.
- Toy balloons and eye injuries.
- Transient open-angle glaucoma associated with sickle cell trait: report of 4 cases.
- Traumatic hyphema in children: risk factors for complications.
Keywords of People