Subject Areas on Research
- Emergency room management of conversion disorders.
- Hypnosis as adjuvant antiemetic therapy in childhood cancer.
- Hypnosis decouples conflict monitoring and cognitive control functions of the frontal lobe
- Integration of behavioral and relaxation approaches into the treatment of chronic pain and insomnia. NIH Technology Assessment Panel on Integration of Behavioral and Relaxation Approaches into the Treatment of Chronic Pain and Insomnia.
- Integrative and behavioral approaches to the treatment of cancer-related neuropathic pain.
- Paroxysmal hypotension associated with sympathetic withdrawal. A new disorder of autonomic vasomotor regulation.
- Preparation for intrusive procedures using noninvasive techniques in children with cancer: state of the art vs. new trends.
- Relaxation techniques in children with cancer: the nurse's role.
- Self-hypnosis as antiemetic therapy in children receiving chemotherapy.
- Successful use of hypnosis as an adjunctive therapy for weaning from mechanical ventilation.
- Trichotillomania--a review.
- Use of hypnosis with children.