Subject Areas on Research
- 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol deficiency: the probable cause of hypocalcemia and metabolic bone disease in pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- A phase I study of bevacizumab, everolimus and panitumumab in advanced solid tumors.
- Anticoagulation techniques in apheresis: from heparin to citrate and beyond.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome secondary to carpopedal spasm.
- Early prediction of hypocalcemia after thyroidectomy using parathyroid hormone: an analysis of pooled individual patient data from nine observational studies.
- Effect of cinacalcet on cardiovascular disease in patients undergoing dialysis.
- Ionization and hemodynamic effects of calcium chloride and calcium gluconate in the absence of hepatic function.
- Parathyroid autotransplantation: use of cryopreserved glands in an investigation of hypocalcemia.
- Parathyroidectomy abolishes the increase of renal 25-hydroxyvitamin D-1 alpha-hydroxylase in lactating rats.
- Postparathyroidectomy hypocalcemia as an accurate indicator of preparathyroidectomy bone histology in the uremic patient.
- Severe hypocalcemia following bisphosphonate treatment in a patient with Paget's disease of bone.
- Tetany in a child with AIDS receiving intravenous tobramycin.
- The devil is in the details: Assessing treatment and outcomes of 6,795 patients undergoing remedial parathyroidectomy in the Collaborative Endocrine Surgery Quality Improvement Program.
- The effect of lateral neck dissection on complication rate for total thyroidectomy.
- The response of circulating parameters of bone mineral metabolism to ethanol- and EDTA-induced hypocalcemia in the rat.
Keywords of People