Subject Areas on Research
- Acquisition of Clostridium difficile from the hospital environment.
- Hypochlorous acid modifies calcium release channel function from skeletal muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum.
- Mechanism of hypochlorite-mediated inactivation of proteinase inhibition by alpha 2-macroglobulin.
- The effects of hypochlorous acid and neutrophil proteases on the structure and function of extracellular superoxide dismutase.
- Transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 antagonists block the noxious effects of toxic industrial isocyanates and tear gases.
- Tyloxapol inhibits NF-kappa B and cytokine release, scavenges HOCI, and reduces viscosity of cystic fibrosis sputum.
- alpha(2)-Macroglobulin from rheumatoid arthritis synovial fluid: functional analysis defines a role for oxidation in inflammation.
Keywords of People