Subject Areas on Research
- Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome in African-American patients: a diagnostic challenge.
- Complications of Bilateral Neck Dissection in Thyroid Cancer From a Single High-Volume Center.
- Hypoparathyroidism after I-131 therapy with subsequent return of parathyroid function.
- Hypoparathyroidism: a possible cause of osteomalacia .
- Long-term evaluation of patients with primary parathyroid hyperplasia managed by total parathyroidectomy and heterotopic autotransplantation.
- Mutation of TBCE causes hypoparathyroidism-retardation-dysmorphism and autosomal recessive Kenny-Caffey syndrome.
- Outcomes of concurrent parathyroidectomy and thyroidectomy among CESQIP surgeons.
- Potential insights into the role of biomechanical stress in axial spondyloarthritis from idiopathic hypoparathyroidism, a rare disease with intriguing skeletal manifestations.
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism type II: a possible defect in the reception of the cyclic AMP signal.
- Renal cyclic adenosine monophosphate: an accurate index of parathyroid function.
- Surgical Hypoparathyroidism.
- The concurrence of hypoparathyroidism provides new insights to the pathophysiology of X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets.
- The effect of lateral neck dissection on complication rate for total thyroidectomy.