Subject Areas on Research
- A new option with the pedicle thoracoacromial artery perforator flap for hypopharyngeal reconstructions.
- An examination of male and female odds ratios by BMI, cigarette smoking, and alcohol consumption for cancers of the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx in pooled data from 15 case-control studies.
- Analysis of recurrence and survival after hypopharyngeal ablative surgery with radial forearm free flap reconstruction.
- Analysis of recurrence, complications, and functional results with free jejunal flaps.
- Basaloid-squamous carcinoma of the tongue, hypopharynx, and larynx: report of 10 cases.
- Brachytherapy using injectable seeds that are self-assembled from genetically encoded polypeptides in situ.
- Clinical predictors of larynx preservation after multiagent concurrent chemoradiotherapy.
- Impact of preepiglottic space tumor involvement on concurrent chemoradiation therapy.
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal harvest of jejunal tissue for autologous transplantation.
- Pharyngoesophageal reconstruction using free jejunal interposition grafts.
- Reconstruction with radial forearm flaps after ablative surgery for hypopharyngeal cancer.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx and hypopharynx.
- Treatment trends and survival effects of chemotherapy for hypopharyngeal cancer: Analysis of the National Cancer Data Base.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences