Subject Areas on Research
- An examination of male and female odds ratios by BMI, cigarette smoking, and alcohol consumption for cancers of the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx in pooled data from 15 case-control studies.
- Analysis of recurrence and survival after hypopharyngeal ablative surgery with radial forearm free flap reconstruction.
- Analysis of recurrence, complications, and functional results with free jejunal flaps.
- Basaloid-squamous carcinoma of the tongue, hypopharynx, and larynx: report of 10 cases.
- Brachytherapy using injectable seeds that are self-assembled from genetically encoded polypeptides in situ.
- Carcinomas of the hypopharynx and cervical esophagus: A systematic review and quality of evidence assessment.
- Clinical predictors of larynx preservation after multiagent concurrent chemoradiotherapy.
- Impact of preepiglottic space tumor involvement on concurrent chemoradiation therapy.
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal harvest of jejunal tissue for autologous transplantation.
- PET/Computed Tomography: Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancers.
- Pharyngoesophageal reconstruction using free jejunal interposition grafts.
- Reconstruction with radial forearm flaps after ablative surgery for hypopharyngeal cancer.
- Salvage laryngectomy and laryngopharyngectomy: Multicenter review of outcomes associated with a reconstructive approach.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx and hypopharynx.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Mowery, Yvonne Marie, Butler Harris Assistant Professor in Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology