Subject Areas on Research
- A new option with the pedicle thoracoacromial artery perforator flap for hypopharyngeal reconstructions.
- Asthma and neonatal airway colonization.
- Carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx: computed tomographic-histopathologic correlations.
- Dysphagia, hoarseness, and globus in a postoperative patient.
- Endoscopic repair of a hypopharyngeal laceration in a professional sword-swallower.
- Hoarseness: is it really laryngopharyngeal reflux?
- Hypopharyngeal surgery in obstructive sleep apnea: practice patterns, perceptions, and attitudes.
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal harvest of jejunal tissue for autologous transplantation.
- National Database Analysis of Single-Level versus Multilevel Sleep Surgery.
- Respiratory complications after esophagectomy.
- Risk factors for hypopharyngeal/upper esophageal stricture formation after concurrent chemoradiation.
- Temporary placement of a fully covered self-expanding metal stent to allow therapeutic ERCP.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Fisher, Deborah Anne, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Lee, Walter T, Associate Professor of Surgery, Radiation Oncology