Subject Areas on Research
- Asthma and neonatal airway colonization.
- Carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx: computed tomographic-histopathologic correlations.
- Dysphagia, hoarseness, and globus in a postoperative patient.
- Endoscopic repair of a hypopharyngeal laceration in a professional sword-swallower.
- Hoarseness: is it really laryngopharyngeal reflux?
- Hypopharyngeal pepsin and Sep70 as diagnostic markers of laryngopharyngeal reflux: preliminary study.
- Hypopharyngeal surgery in obstructive sleep apnea: practice patterns, perceptions, and attitudes.
- Injury to hypopharynx by a foreign body with subsequent candida osteomyelitis of the upper cervical spine.
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal harvest of jejunal tissue for autologous transplantation.
- National Database Analysis of Single-Level versus Multilevel Sleep Surgery.
- Respiratory complications after esophagectomy.
- Risk factors for hypopharyngeal/upper esophageal stricture formation after concurrent chemoradiation.
- Sep70/Pepsin expression in hypopharynx combined with hypopharyngeal multichannel intraluminal impedance increases diagnostic sensitivity of laryngopharyngeal reflux.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Professor Emeritus of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology