Subject Areas on Research
- Burden of disease in adult patients with hypophosphatasia: Results from two patient-reported surveys.
- Clinical, biochemical and genetic spectrum of low alkaline phosphatase levels in adults.
- Marrow cell transplantation for infantile hypophosphatasia.
- Molecular and clinical analysis of ALPL in a cohort of patients with suspicion of Hypophosphatasia.
- Monitoring guidance for patients with hypophosphatasia treated with asfotase alfa.
- Phenobarbital and alkaline phosphatase: a preliminary report.
- Physical therapy management of infants and children with hypophosphatasia.