Hypothalamic Area, Lateral
Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of Glutamatergic Fibers in the Anterior NAc Shell Modulates Reward Activity in the aNAcSh, the Lateral Hypothalamus, and Medial Prefrontal Cortex and Transiently Stops Feeding.
- Appetitive changes during salt deprivation are paralleled by widespread neuronal adaptations in nucleus accumbens, lateral hypothalamus, and central amygdala.
- Obesity remodels activity and transcriptional state of a lateral hypothalamic brake on feeding.
- The Brain-to-Pancreatic Islet Neuronal Map Reveals Differential Glucose Regulation From Distinct Hypothalamic Regions.
- Zonisamide prevents olanzapine-associated hyperphagia, weight gain, and elevated blood glucose in rats.