Subject Areas on Research
- A review on the management of epilepsy associated with hypothalamic hamartomas.
- Disordered control of thirst in hypothalamic-pituitary sarcoidosis.
- Endoscopic surgery for hypothalamic hamartomas causing medically refractory gelastic epilepsy.
- Few isolated neurons in hypothalamic hamartomas may cause gelastic seizures.
- Laser ablative therapy of sessile hypothalamic hamartomas in children using interventional MRI: report of 5 cases.
- Molecular and clinical analyses of Greig cephalopolysyndactyly and Pallister-Hall syndromes: robust phenotype prediction from the type and position of GLI3 mutations.
- Mutations of the Sonic Hedgehog Pathway Underlie Hypothalamic Hamartoma with Gelastic Epilepsy.