Subject Areas on Research
- Dopamine turnover in the mediobasal hypothalamus in rat fetuses.
- Effect of exogenous catecholamines in the amygdala of a 'rage' cat.
- Neuronal activity changes of ventromedial hypothalamic neurons and associated temperature responses in rats following scrotal thermal stimulation.
- Sex hormone binding globulin stimulates female sexual receptivity.
- Steroid hormone regulation of ribosomal RNA in rat hypothalamus: early detection using in situ hybridization and precursor-product ribosomal DNA probes.
- Steroids induce hypothalamic progestin receptors and facilitate female sexual behavior in neonatal rats.
- The thermoresponsiveness of ventromedial hypothalamic (VMH) neurons following repeated scrotal thermal stimulation of rats maintained at normothermic or acutely hypothermic core temperatures.