Subject Areas on Research
- Capnography monitoring the hypoventilation during the induction of bronchoscopic sedation: A randomized controlled trial.
- Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome: mutation analysis of the receptor tyrosine kinase RET.
- Diaphragm pacing in congenital central hypoventilation syndrome: A safe and final tool.
- Endothelin-3 frameshift mutation in congenital central hypoventilation syndrome.
- Hypoventilation patterns during bronchoscopic sedation and their clinical relevance based on capnographic and respiratory impedance analysis.
- Hypoventilation syndrome in neuromuscular disorders.
- Life-threatening postoperative hypoventilation after bariatric surgery.
- Optimal NIV Medicare Access Promotion: Patients With Hypoventilation Syndromes: A Technical Expert Panel Report From the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Association for Respiratory Care, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and the American Thoracic Society.
- Polysomnographic findings in infantile Pompe disease.
- Pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea.
- Validation of the obesity surgery mortality risk score in a multicenter study proves it stratifies mortality risk in patients undergoing gastric bypass for morbid obesity.
- Ventilatory drive and carbon dioxide response in ventilatory failure due to myasthenia gravis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.