Subject Areas on Research
- A longitudinal study of neurosis in young men.
- An epidemic of respiratory complaints exacerbated by mass psychogenic illness in a military recruit population.
- Does personality at college entry predict number of reported pain conditions at mid-life? A longitudinal study.
- Emergency management of the patient with seizures. 1. Classification and treatment system, common seizure disorders.
- Ergot, the "jerks," and revivals.
- Hysterical psychosis and epilepsy: differential diagnosis.
- Hysteroepilepsy in the nineteenth century: Charcot and Gowers.
- The "jerks": mass hysteria or epilepsy?