Subject Areas on Research
- Acute oral 18-methoxycoronaridine (18-MC) decreases both alcohol intake and IV nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Attenuation of alcohol consumption by a novel nontoxic ibogaine analogue (18-methoxycoronaridine) in alcohol-preferring rats.
- Attenuation of alcohol intake by ibogaine in three strains of alcohol-preferring rats.
- Effects of ibogaine on responding maintained by food, cocaine and heroin reinforcement in rats.
- Modulation of high alcohol drinking in the inbred Fawn-Hooded (FH/Wjd) rat strain: implications for treatment.
- Plant derivatives in the treatment of alcohol dependency.