Subject Areas on Research
- Factors affecting harp seal (Pagophilus groenlandicus) strandings in the Northwest Atlantic.
- Feeding rates and under-ice foraging strategies of the smallest lunge filter feeder, the Antarctic minke whale (Balaenoptera bonaerensis).
- Freeze-fracture methods: preparation of complementary replicas for evaluating intracellular ice damage in ultrarapidly cooled specimens.
- Hydrogel nanosheets confined 2D rhombic ice: a new platform enhancing chondrogenesis.
- Ice as a water-equivalent solid medium for brachytherapy dosimetric measurements.
- Injuries from the 2002 North Carolina ice storm, and strategies for prevention.
- Lipidomic Analysis of Mouse Brain to Evaluate the Efficacy and Preservation of Different Tissue Preparatory Techniques by IR-MALDESI-MSI.
- Multicenter Registry Using Propensity Score Analysis to Compare a Novel Transport/Preservation System to Traditional Means on Postoperative Hospital Outcomes and Costs for Heart Transplant Patients.
- Percutaneous cryoablation of renal lesions with radiographic ice ball involvement of the renal sinus: analysis of hemorrhagic and collecting system complications.
- The Anthropocene is functionally and stratigraphically distinct from the Holocene.
- Transmissibility of the Ice Bucket Challenge among globally influential celebrities: retrospective cohort study.
- YopM puts caspase-1 on ice.
Keywords of People
- Schultz, Thomas F., Assistant Professor of the Practice of Marine Molecular Conservation, Marine Science and Conservation