Subject Areas on Research
- Factors affecting harp seal (Pagophilus groenlandicus) strandings in the Northwest Atlantic.
- Feeding rates and under-ice foraging strategies of the smallest lunge filter feeder, the Antarctic minke whale (Balaenoptera bonaerensis).
- Freeze-fracture methods: preparation of complementary replicas for evaluating intracellular ice damage in ultrarapidly cooled specimens.
- Ice as a water-equivalent solid medium for brachytherapy dosimetric measurements.
- Injuries from the 2002 North Carolina ice storm, and strategies for prevention.
- Living in a physical world IX. Making and maintaining liquid water.
- Percutaneous cryoablation of renal lesions with radiographic ice ball involvement of the renal sinus: analysis of hemorrhagic and collecting system complications.
- The Anthropocene is functionally and stratigraphically distinct from the Holocene.
- Transmissibility of the Ice Bucket Challenge among globally influential celebrities: retrospective cohort study.
Keywords of People