Subject Areas on Research
- Adults' evaluations of a child as a function of sex of adult and sex of child.
- Emotional consequences of victimization and discrimination in "special populations" of women.
- Future orientation in the self-system: possible selves, self-regulation, and behavior.
- Homoclites revisited: the search for identification in hospitalized young adult patients.
- Hypo-egoic self-regulation: exercising self-control by diminishing the influence of the self.
- Sex roles and regional cerebral blood flow.
- The centrality of event scale: a measure of integrating a trauma into one's identity and its relation to post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms.
- The meaning and measurement of age identity.