Subject Areas on Research
- 5-[211 At]astato-2'-deoxyuridine, an alpha particle-emitting endoradiotherapeutic agent undergoing DNA incorporation.
- Bromodeoxyuridine induction of deoxycytidine deaminase activity in a hamster cell line.
- Cytotoxicity of alpha-particle-emitting 5-[211At]astato-2'-deoxyuridine in human cancer cells.
- In vivo lysis of L5178Y cells in the establishment of the tumor-dormant state in DBA/2 mice.
- Phase I trial of intraperitoneal iododeoxyuridine with and without intravenous high-dose folinic acid in the treatment of advanced malignancies primarily confined to the peritoneal cavity: flow cytometric and pharmacokinetic analysis.
- Survival and DNA damage in Chinese hamster V79 cells exposed to alpha particles emitted by DNA-incorporated astatine-211.
- The p53-dependent gamma-ray response of GADD45.