Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical presentation of Henoch-Schönlein purpura.
- Capsule endoscopy diagnosis of ileal anglodysplasia.
- Factors associated with development of ileal impaction in horses with surgical colic: 78 cases (1986-2000).
- Isolated atlantoaxial subluxation as the presenting manifestation of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Localized intestinal perforation following intravenous indomethacin for patent ductus arteriosus.
- Rare Coexistance of Ileal Diverticulosis, Crohn's Disease and Small Bowel Adenocarcinoma: Report of a Case.
- Spontaneous free perforation of the ileum in Crohn disease: CT demonstration.
- The effect of somatostatin on experimental intestinal obstruction.