Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of analgesic management for emergency department patients with sickle cell disease and renal colic.
- Adult emergency department patients with sickle cell pain crisis: results from a quality improvement learning collaborative model to improve analgesic management.
- Altered pigment epithelium-derived factor and vascular endothelial growth factor levels in lymphangioma pathogenesis and clinical recurrence.
- An ENA state research committee: the Illinois experience.
- Benefits, risk, and uncertainty: preferences of antiretroviral-naïve African Americans for HIV treatments.
- Boron and strontium isotopic characterization of coal combustion residuals: validation of new environmental tracers.
- Cord Blood Ferritin and Fibroblast Growth Factor-23 Levels in Neonates.
- Criminal records of homicide offenders.
- Determinants of Clinic Absenteeism: A Novel Method of Examining Distance from Clinic and Transportation.
- Early experiences with accountable care in Medicaid: special challenges, big opportunities.
- Effect of spinal manipulation on sensorimotor functions in back pain patients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Effects of Scale on Modeling West Nile Virus Disease Risk.
- Emergency department visits and hospitalizations among patients with sickle cell disease in illinois, 2016-2020.
- Evaluation of a train-the-trainer workshop on sickle cell disease for ED providers.
- Formulary tiers, medication cost sharing, and transparency in bronze and silver qualified health plans in 2014 vs 2018.
- Global assessment tool for emergency medicine-specific core competency evaluation.
- How to align evidence-based benefit design with the employer bottom-line: a case study.
- Imaging of Vaping-Associated Lung Disease.
- Individual, social environmental and physical environmental barriers to achieving 10 000 steps per day among older women.
- Intensity of case managers' participation in organizational decision making.
- Nail gun injuries in apprentice carpenters: risk factors and control measures.
- Outbreak of leptospirosis among triathlon participants and community residents in Springfield, Illinois, 1998.
- Ovarian Cancer in Women of African Ancestry (OCWAA) consortium: a resource of harmonized data from eight epidemiologic studies of African American and white women.
- Perspectives from Patients and Healthcare Providers on the Practice of Maternal Placentophagy.
- Physician perspectives on the role of religion in the physician-older patient relationship.
- Predicting pressure ulcer risk: a multisite study of the predictive validity of the Braden Scale.
- Pursuing professional accountability: an evidence-based approach to addressing residents with behavioral problems.
- Religious activities and attitudes of older adults in a geriatric assessment clinic.
- Rural-Urban Disparities in HPV Vaccination Coverage Among Adolescents in the Central Part of the State of Illinois, USA.
- Simulation-based morbidity and mortality conference: new technologies augmenting traditional case-based presentations.
- Solidarity through shared disadvantage: Highlighting shared experiences of discrimination improves relations between stigmatized groups.
- Standardized Operational Evaluations of Catch Basin Larvicides from Seven Mosquito Control Programs in the Midwestern United States During 2017.
- The 62nd Annual Meeting of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons was held in Chicago, Illinois from October 6-10, 2012. Preface.
- The Emergency Severity Index (version 3) 5-level triage system scores predict ED resource consumption.
- The relationship between mandated community treatment and perceived barriers to care in persons with severe mental illness.
- The role of couples' interacting world assumptions and relationship adjustment in women's postdisaster PTSD symptoms.
- The unintended consequences of portfolios in graduate medical education.
- Understanding of risk factors for the human papillomavirus (HPV) infection based on gender and race.
- WIC Recipients in the Retail Environment: A Qualitative Study Assessing Customer Experience and Satisfaction.