Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical cross-linking studies of beef heart mitochondrial coupling factor 1.
- Electrochemical cleavage of N=N bonds at a Mo2(mu-SMe)3 site relevant to the biological reduction of dinitrogen at a bimetallic sulfur centre.
- Electrochemical detection of cobalt in hair following on-column derivatization with 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol-6-sulphonic acid and reversed-phase liquid chromatography.
- Functional studies on crosslinked bovine cytochrome c oxidase.
- Phase II study of amonafide in advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer Elicits a Change in the Static Dielectric Constant of a de Novo Designed Protein.
- Physical and chemical properties of rabbit muscle phosphofructokinase cross-linked with dimethyl suberimidate.
- Polyimides as biomaterials: preliminary biocompatibility testing.
- Purification and characterization of a lecithin-D(-)- -hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase complex.
- Rhodium(I)-catalyzed nucleophilic ring-opening reactions of oxabicyclo adducts derived from the [4 + 2]-cycloaddition of 2-imido-substituted furans.
- Sequential thin-layer chromatography of phosfolan, mephosfolan and related compounds.
Keywords of People