Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of human erythrocyte membrane properties by complement fixation.
- Clinical and immunologic features of selective IgA deficiency.
- Depression of cell-mediated immunity in atopic eczema.
- Heterogeneity of lymphocyte subpopulations in severe combined immunodeficiency. Evidence against a stem cell defect.
- Human acute leukemia cells with membrane-bound immunoglobulin.
- Immune fever in the rabbit: responses of the hematologic and complement systems.
- Immunologic studies on T and B lymphocytes in chimpanzees: effects of thymectomy and irradiation.
- Membrane receptors and in vitro responsiveness of lymphocytes in human immunodeficiency.
- Meningeal mycosis fungoides: clinical and cellular characteristics.
- Severe combined immunodeficiency with leukopenia (reticular dysgenesis) in siblings: immunologic and histopathologic findings.
- The functions and measurement of human B- and T-lymphocytes.
- The relationship of complement consumption to immune fever.
- [Detection of antigens and analysis of antigenicity of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome viruses by immune adherence hemagglutination assay (IAHA)].
Keywords of People